Our mission at St. John School is to provide a Christian atmosphere characterized by the Gospel values of love, respect, honesty and understanding. We believe that every child is a special and unique gift from God, capable of learning. We nurture each student to reach his/her full potential: spiritually, academically, physically, socially and morally in the Roman Catholic tradition. Compassion for others is embraced throughout our school family with the motto, “As Jesus teaches: Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.”
What sets us apart?
St. John Catholic School provides a safe, loving and fun environment for students to grow socially, spiritually, academically and physically, while developing a love for learning and respect for others.
- Strong academic curriculum: Continuously monitored and evaluated to ensure it is rigorous and relevant.
- Faith Formation
- Specials: Art, Technology, Library Music, Gym, and Spanish
- PRIDE: Parents’ Regular Involvement Delivers Excellence. An active and supportive parent group.
- Learning Center: Remedial and enrichment services for students
- Two classroom sets of iPads
- Enrichment activities: Band, Choir, field trips, sports, annual Christmas program, Broadcast Club and more!
- Service opportunities
- Latchkey: Before and aer school
Check the School Website for more infomation: